Our products and services are tailored to the wine industry
- Science consults and presentations on the future of wine in a changing climate.
- Instrumentation: live data feed and automated alert systems.
- Scientific interpretation of weather in your region: microclimatology and topoclimatology (climate as determined by topography).
- Quantifying past, present and future weather extremes for your region: heat, frost, drought, precipitation, hail, and storm.
- Satellite remote sensing: measuring and analysing plant stress from heat, water, and nitrogen excess or deficit.
- Extreme weather forecasting.
- Viticulture weather extremes risk management consulting.
- Weather moderation: consulting on and provision of equipment minimising the impact of unseasonal extreme weather events on grape harvests, such as fog generators countering frost, and rapid-deploy hail countering canopy.
- Consulting on carbon footprint reduction, sustainability, and organic solutions.
We invite you to get in touch with us to discover how we can be of service to you best.